We obsess over travel-size products, so naturally we were fast friends with the founders of 3Floz.com, a online resource that carries luxury products exclusively in TSA-approved sizes. We sat down with one of the co-founders, Kate Duff, to chat about her booming business as well as her best jet-setting secrets.
Jet-set girls weekender kit, $67.50, 3floz.com
Birchbox: What’s the backstory behind 3Floz.com?
Kate Duff: The idea for 3FLoz.com came to Alexi Mintz, my co-founder, and I when we were working at Archipelago Botanicals in Los Angeles and traveling a lot. After a few business trips together, we quickly realized that we had very different traveling styles. Alexi would forgo her beauty regimen while she was traveling and show up with a small carry-on while I, on the other hand, would travel with two huge suitcases so I could look my best while on the road. We soon realized that there was no easy way to get all the beauty products we use regularly in convenient travel-sizes. The idea for 3Floz.com was born.
- 3floz likes this
- theoriginalsloaneranger reblogged this from birchbox and added:
- stylehousepr reblogged this from birchbox
- twinkiesandwine likes this
- herheartdances likes this
- bearded-nun likes this
- heyyyyjk likes this
- 3floz reblogged this from birchbox and added:
- thehiddenrabbit likes this
- soy likes this
- adventurousgirlsguide reblogged this from birchbox
- birchbox posted this